Theory in a Box Solo Edition is an enjoyable and effective online music theory program designed for students aged ten to adult. Using lessons, notated musical examples, high-quality audio and video clips, worksheets, and interactive practice tools, Theory in a Box focuses on accessibility and ease-of-use while offering an in-depth course in basic and intermediate theory.
No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
We are confident that you'll find Theory in a Box to be the best resource on the Internet for learning music theory. If you are not completely satisfied with Theory in a Box Solo Edition for any reason, please let us know within 14 days of registration and we'll gladly refund 100% of your money.
It comes with help!
Although Theory in a Box allows you to learn music theory on your own, you don't have to go through the course alone. Theory in a Box Solo includes assistance by email, phone, or online chat.
- Sequential course for basic and intermediate music theory
- Created by an experienced team of teachers, musicians, designers, and programmers at Bloomingdale School of Music
- Comes with help: online chat, email, or phone
- Hundreds of enriching audio clips, musical examples, and movies make learning music theory fun
- Worksheets for notation practice
- Interactive tools for ear training
- Practice quizzes with explanations that allow you to learn from mistakes
- Tests that allow you to solidify your knowledge along the way
- No software to download or install
- Accessible anytime, from any computer with an internet connection
- Progress is always saved, even if you use more than one computer
- Theory in a Box Solo accounts are active for one year from date of purchase. Account extensions may be purchased for $49 per year.
For more information please contact us or call 212-663-6021, ext. 250.
Compatible with Mac, Windows, and most mobile devices including iPhone and iPad. High-speed internet connection recommended.